Zensa Online remains open to our community, without interruption.
1000 Ways Forward
1. Does Zensa Topical Anaesthetic really work?
2. Is Zensa Topical Anaesthetic safe to use?
3. How long do I have to leave the cream on before my procedure?
4. Is it necessary to wrap the area after applying Zensa Topical Anaesthetic? What should I use to wrap it with?
5. How long will the numbness last?
6. How much will one tube cover?
7. Do I need to wrap the area when getting a Brazilian?
8. Do you offer any products with more than 5% Lidocaine?
9. If I use Zensa Topical Anaesthetic on a monthly basis, will my skin become permanently desensitized?
Sign up for product updates, special offers, news and events.
Monday - Friday
Shop All Products
Tattoos & Piercings
Health & Well-Being
Returns & Exchanges
© 2019 Zensa Skin Care. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions