1. Does Zensa Topical Anaesthetic really work?
2. Is Zensa Topical Anaesthetic safe to use?
3. How long do I have to leave the cream on before my procedure?
4. Is it necessary to wrap the area after applying Zensa Topical Anaesthetic? What should I use to wrap it with?
5. How long will the numbness last?
6. How much will one tube cover?
7. Do I need to wrap the area when getting a Brazilian?
8. Do you offer any products with more than 5% Lidocaine?
9. If I use Zensa Topical Anaesthetic on a monthly basis, will my skin become permanently desensitized?
Sign up for product updates, special offers, news and events.
Monday - Friday
Shop All Products
Tattoos & Piercings
Health & Well-Being
Returns & Exchanges
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
© 2019 Zensa Skin Care. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions